It’s the annual Branksea Kite Festival and Finn is excited about flying his own kite, and seeing how high it can soar! It is a clear, beautiful day with just the right amount of breeze, so all Finn has to worry about now is making sure his kite avoids the trees!
A doll that parents of young boys have been crying out for!
Finn has been designed as a playtime buddy that boys can relate to. He looks like a boy, with a realistic, healthy childlike body shape, and promotes wholesome play values too; no guns or violence in sight.
Includes: • Cargo shorts • A star-themed long sleeve t-shirt • Puffer gilet • Sneakers • A diamond-shaped kite • clothes fit both the Finn doll and Lottie doll
Although you are buying only Finn, here is some background information regarding the Lottie Doll Range:
Lottie is a ‘pro girl’ age-appropriate doll, doing all the activities that real children do.
- Lottie is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around
- Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small)
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Since her launch, Lottie has won 19 international awards, including 5 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Awards
- Suitable for ages 3 upwards.