There’s so much to discover in the forest! But where are Ronja Deer, Suri Dormouse and the rest of the gang hiding? In two different games, children practice recognizing and naming animals, plants, and everything else they can find in the forest. If a player can keep track of where the forest friends are hiding, Mia Mouse can find her friends again.
- Content: 1 Mia Mouse play figure, 3D forest scenery, 8 wooden stars, 8 animal tiles, 1 rulebook.
- Authors: Markus Nikisch
- Illustrators: Martina Leykamm
- Game type: memory training
- Game duration from: 5 min
- Number of players from: 1 to 4 persons
- Age from: 2 years
Shop online or available to buy in our shops in the Yorkshire towns of Ilkley and Harrogate.