Lottie loves Autumn and especially the changing colours of the leaves on the trees. Wrapped up warm in her coat, hat, scarf and boots, Lottie explores Harley Wood with her dog, Biscuit the Beagle, kicking her way through all the crisp, colourful leaves. Getting muddy, kicking leaves and building dens is just so much fun!
• Duffel coat
• Long sleeved t-shirt with a removable patch
• Corduroy skirt
• Striped leggings
Lottie is a ‘pro girl’ age-appropriate doll, doing all the activities that real children do.
- Lottie is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around
- Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small)
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Since her launch, Lottie has won 19 international awards, including 5 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Awards
- Suitable for ages 3 upwards.