Scratch and sketch your very own ballet dancers!
Young dancers can learn all about ballet by sketching pictures of tutus, pointe shoes, ballerinas, and more with the wooden stylus included.
Use the extra sketch pages to draw your own ballet designs.
- Ages 5 and up. (our personal recommendation for this book is ages 7 upwards)
- This art activity book is shrink-wrapped with a wooden stylus for drawing on black-coated paper to reveal vivid colours beneath.
- 64 pages.
- Includes 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated, 20 sketch pages.
- 16.2 cm by 21.6 cm high; wire-o bound hardcover.
- Publisher’s Note: This activity book is best enjoyed by older children who are comfortable copying sketches onto the black-coated pages with the stylus. Younger children may have more fun with our Trace-Along Scratch and Sketch books.
- Warning: Choking hazard — small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating.