- WELCOME TO SKULL CANYON: Skull Canyon Ski Resort is finally celebrating their grand re-opening with a huge festival after being closed for many snowy seasons in a row. Hopefully by now skiers have forgotten the rumors of yeti sightings on the mountains…
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Prove you’re the ultimate skier by taking on the most difficult runs, collecting the best gear, and earning the highest score! Collect and turn in matching sets of slope cards. Each set you turn in lets you ski a run on the mountain, earning victory points, fame, and a spot on the run scoreboard that tracks who performed best on each run.
- CHALLENGING AND COMPETITIVE: Hit the slopes and brave the terrain, competing against other skiers for points and fame. Play sets of cards to complete a run, but remember do it with style to wow the onlookers! Take the lift to reach different parts of the mountain and claim the most difficult runs!
- MULTIPLE PATHS TO VICTORY: At the end of each day of skiing, you take a break at the Ski Village, where you can take bonus actions and acquire gear to prepare for the next day of skiing. At the end of the third day, players score for the number of easy, advanced, and expert runs they control, then whoever has the most victory points wins!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This game is designed for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 45 to 60 minutes.