Our Van Gogh jigsaw puzzles are always very popular with fine art lovers. Puzzlers will love the bright colours which perfectly capture some of the concepts of Post-Impressionism.
‘The Red Vineyard at Arles’ is an especially significant painting to Van Gogh as it was the only one of his works that he sold himself while still alive. It was bought for 400 francs which would equate to around $2000 in today’s value. Nowadays this same painting could sell for millions.
Van Gogh painted this from his memory at the Yellow House. Likewise, you could make this puzzle more difficult by not referring to the box!
- Featuring shaped puzzle pieces, called whimsies, designed to match the theme of the image for an entertaining experience.
- Irregular shaped puzzle pieces for added challenge, including dissected corners, straight pieces within the puzzle and non straight pieces around the outside.
- All our puzzles are made using wood from sustainably managed forests. The box is also made with recycled materials and no plastic is used in our packaging process.
- Made in the heart of the British Countryside, this premium quality puzzle is a sustainable and durable product made to last for years to come.
- Precision laser cutting ensures intricate jigsaw puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.
Not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts
Shop online or visit our beautiful shops in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. The shops can be found in attractive towns of Ilkley and Harrogate.